Eccentric Transport for Benjie the dog ....click to open

I have a great deal of work that I should be doing this weekend but sometimes it is fun to have a light hearted change..

 Every time I pop down to the beach or shops on my bicycle Benjie sulks and I feel bad!

 So I had a great inspiration, set about Jacob's old "tow along bike" that I made 15 years ago. A few minutes with the hacksaw gave me all the materials and then a little longer with the brazing torch and some internet inspiration and here we have the answer:





It works too, we had to reset the sidecar wheel to run more parallel with the frame and now I don't know its there as I pedal along on this old Raleigh.
We just need some coachwork next week end and Benjie will be off to the beach! 
Watch this space for an update..










No comments:

Post a Comment